Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plant missing for follow-on documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I'm having a error and i wonder if someone can help me:

while creating SC, i choose a item and press forward, the following error occurs: 'missing plant for follow on documents'. When i go to item detail have to fill manualy'storage location' field in order to continue.

I have plant and storage location define in PPOMA_BBP... i've instal note 913831... but the error remains!

After creating SC and aproval's system creats a PO, but doen's send it to backend system the follow error occurs: 'missing purchase group'... once again purchase group is correctly defined in PPOMA... and in this case i have no option to do it manualy...

I don't konw what else to do... any sugestions?

Best Regards,

Marisa

Message was edited by: Marisa Silva

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marisa

Please make the Storage Location field for the SRM PO document type optional in the R3 backend(Tx Code OMF4)for selection keys ME21n, ME22n, ME21, ME22, NBF(use the customized one if you are using that), AKTH / AKTV.

Regards

Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

I had tried that before but in customizing and for all the selection keys you mention i have 'optional field'... 'thow if in R/3 i try do creat a PO manualy these field still is mandatory...

Best regards,

Marisa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marisa

Have you made one of the plant(location) as default in the Extended attributes tab of the respective Org Unit...?

Regards

Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vangala,

Yes i have, in our case there's only one storage location for each plant, so we set it all as default...

Best regards,

Marisa

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marisa,

I have sent you screenshots of plant and storage location maintainance on yr hotmail ID.

There is no harm in checking once again.

BR

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dinesh,

Send you back my definitions... they're exactly like yrs...

But still have to fill storage location manualy...

BR

Marisa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One more check,

I assume you have replicated materials from r/3 backend.

(pl. specify otherwise.)

I hope the material you are creating the shopping cart for exists for yr default plant and storage location in R/3.

BR

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dinesh,

That's a problem... i haven't creat material in R/3 backend. My ideia was to creat PO only with 'short text', not material ID... there for i don't have material assigned to plant and storage location...

It's mandatory to have material created in R/3?

BR,

Marisa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marisa,

No, You can create free requirement also in the link

'Describe your requirement'.

But for that,

In PPOMA_BBP

yr attribute KNT account assignment should be =CC

and in

SRM IMG ->SRM->SRM server ->cross apps ->account assignemtn ->Define account assignment -> cc should =K

(This is for classic scenario

ie PR & PO in R/3

if you have otherwise please specify)

BR

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

Everything is like you descrive...

I'm using Extended classic scenario (only PO's send to backend)... is there any difference?

BR,

Marisa

Message was edited by: Marisa Silva