Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery block not updated in sales order after released VKM3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am facing below error

after released credit block throuh VKM3 also i am unable to delivery becasue it is not updated still block exist in sales order level.

i made all nacessary settings for that and also i tried through VKM1 but this tcode through error no poosible entries.

Thanks in advance

Srinivasa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check the following steps of assignment you did right or not

1)first check in t- code FD32 U assigned authorization person & each credit limit U shud assign

an authorization person along with credit limit

2) check - conditon records with KRML output is there or not

please read standard SAP config help as a check point doc.[Credit mgmt|http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/en/data/pdf/SDBFCM/SDBFCM.pdf]

Let me know if it is soling your issue...

rgards,

rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Guest

can u tell me what is the relation between authorization and output type,in this case, I am not getting ur meaning,

I am facing the same problem ,can you please elaborate it.

Thank you very much.

Regards

Bhushan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any block at the header/item/schedule line level that can be removed?

Regards

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

After releasing the order in VKM3, you should save that page. It is during that stage that the actual release happens. May be you have not saved it after releasing it. Please release it and then click the save button.

Now come out of the screen and then try creating delivery for the order. If you have problem even now, then let us know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i saved the document after release also, but still the it is not updated.i tried through VKM4 also but no results.

Thanks

Srinivasa