Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production Orders are not generating dependent demand on components

mario_scheibe
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have the issue that production orders are not genaerating any dependent demand on componet level. With planned orders it is working verry well. Is there any flag, which we may forgott to set, in the PDS, APO Product or Production Order.

Best Regards,

Mario

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mario

As far I know, yes this field has to be filled with correct PDS in the production order.

AMOL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I do no know if this issue is still open,

But just one suggestion----may be u can see the same prdn order in R/3 and see if the BoM and Routing are associated

I am syaing so , becasue there can be a siuation that the Bom/Routing or any of them has expired during the pland order conversion to prdn order.and so PDS (bom + rouing) picked up and hence as you are saying, the PDS is missing in apo

Thanks,

SS

Edited by: SAPSriman on Mar 13, 2011 6:07 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mario

I will suggest to check if you have same PDS attached with planned order and production orders. In our case as we have multiple planning versions in ECC, we have multiple PDS in APO. While you execute the SNP heuristic system , it picks PDS randomly.

Amol

mario_scheibe
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Amol,

we just have one planning version and one PDS. But if I double click in row production confirmed, the field PDS is empty in the Production order. Does it have to be filled?

Regards,

Mario