cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition not updating in Sales Document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have created a Conditon type ZEX2, a copy of JEX2 with negative value for Deemed Exports. It is working fine in Quality server but not working in PRD Server. Analysis says Condition record not found. Some times it says condition record exists but removed manually and sometimes it says missing.

I tried but couldn't get to a conclusion where I am missing. Please advise.

Regards,

Ajit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajit,

Check whether all your requests are properly transported, condition tables, access sequence, condition type, etc.

Check whether you've maintained condition records for ZEX2 in PRD. Also in analysis pricing check what values are coming in the document against which the system is trying to find a condition record.

In case you've coded some routine for AltCalctype or AltCalcbaseVal, run the std program RV80HGEN to activate all routines.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Thanks for your reply. Everything is fine. I have executed the program RV80HGEN and now it started flowing.

I have used the standard Alt CTY 353 and I have used this condition type in a new pricing procedure. In the existing pricing procedure it is working fine.

Is this program is to be run for every new pricing procedure? Will this program impact any functionality of the system ( Just wanted to be cautious).

Regards,

Ajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajit,

Normally this program is run only if u create a new routine for some calculation/requirements in pricing.

If the same worked well for you, I guess it has got to do something with generation of routines after the request has been transported.

Next time try logging off and log in again or run the same program for errors related to pricing. Most of the errors are eliminated in these 2 steps.

Kindly close the thread if ur question is answered

Regards,

Amit

Edited by: Amit Iyer on Aug 24, 2010 11:11 AM

Answers (0)