cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project Settlement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

In my sales order, there's 2 material that assign to same WBS. when i generate the settlement rule theres no material on profitability segment. Can we assign different material in WBS element on settlement rule that generate automatically?

Thanks and Regards,

Marylin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

when i put the percentage for settlement rule it didnt work like i expect.

For example :

• In SO :

Material A revenue 100.000 cost 50.000

Material B revenue 200.000 cost 150.000

• if i put percentage 50% for material A and 50% for material B, it will be :

Material A revenue 50.000 + 100.000, cost 25.000 + 75.000

Material B revenue 50.000 + 100.000, cost 25.000 + 75.000

Any idea to solve this?

or i must assign one material in one wbs?

Many thanks.

Regards,

Marilyn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you mean that i must change the settlement rule manually if one wbs element has more than one sales order items?

Thx

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

when you have two sales order line items with two different materials linked to the same WBS the settlement rule generated to PSG gets confused as to which material to take

So you can go into the settlement rule and the PSG and manually add the material - or create another settlement rule with another PSG with the other material giving a % or amount to settle - however I have never tried this so you will have to check in your system if it works

Ideally if my PSG requires material to define profitability then I should use more than one WBS to make the process efficient.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The material you enter while creating the sales order and the settlement rule, both should be same.

Regards

Sankar

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is standard behaviour.

You should be manually able to change the PSG with the material as required - you need to test that