cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

disable printing if credit block

Former Member

Hi gurus,

can i disable printing of sales order whenever the order is blocked due to credit check? how can i do this? and i can set one time printing only in sales order?

Regards,

Paul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member

Hello John

a) Disable printing for credit block: You can achieve this by simple config on the output side.

Use standard requirement 2 ( or copy it and customize as needed) against the relevant output ( BA00 for example) in the output determination procedure:

Manu path: SPRO/IMG/ Sales and Distribution/Basic Functions/Output Control/Output Determination/Output Determination Using the Condition Technique/Maintain Output Determination for Sales Documents/Maintain Output Determination Procedure

b) One time printing only in sales order: Did not get you completely, but try unchecking ' Multiple Issuing' box in the output type config:

Manu path: SPRO/IMG/ Sales and Distribution/Basic Functions/Output Control/Output Determination/Output Determination Using the Condition Technique/Maintain Output Determination for Sales Documents/Maintain Output Types

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

set requirement 2 in output type BA00

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goto Output Procedure Maintain Routine "2" in the Output procedure for BA00 condition type.

If the credit block is set in the sales order, it will not print the Output.

Once the credit Block is released, output will automatically trigger

Coming to multiple ouutput message - this problem will not arise, unless someone maintains the output for the second time manually in the sales document. hence this is not an issue.

Hoe this clarifies. Have a nice day.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

ive assigned routine 2 in BA00 output type but when i created an order w/ credit block, i was able to print the document. my print immediatedly check box is activated.

regards,

paul

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Goto SPRO->Sales and distribution->Basic functions ->availability check and transfer of requirements ->Transfer of requirements ->Block quantity confirmation in delivery blocks.

Here in Deliveries:Blocking reasons/Criteria: Check the box Print for the delivery block 01-Credit block and save.

For printing one time only, you can add relevant coding in the print program to check the status of the output in the NAST table. The logic could be, if the output is already printed, then don't print again.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

for sales order printing -

Assume that you have 10 different material groups. so first of all maintain the key combination of material group and assign in the access sequence.That access sequence you assign in the Output type BA00 and then assign the output procedure to at item category level .Then maintain condition record VV11 . and give 5 material group's also. Assign smart forms to the output type and ask ABAP'er to change the output if any material group changes .

Ask the ABAP'er to write and assign the subroutine in the smart form telling that if any of the material groups differs then the output format should also change.

Regards,

Raj