cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Standard SAP report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello forum,

Can some one tell me if there is a standard SAP report that would compare or can be used to compare a delivery order with a sales order and show the changes made in terms of quantity? I am looking for the report name

Thanks in advance,

K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check below link

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPLO/SAPStandardReports

Best regards,

Anupa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use simply LIPS table from se16 " delivery item" in order to delivery order with sales order. In that table, you can find the integration of delivery and sales order doc. with reference doc.

Regards,

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try with report RSSCD100. Object VERKBELEG. You can do selections by table and field. Usually the key is the concatenation of mandant, document number and item number. The modifications for conditions is refered to table KONVC and the key is the concatenation of number (KNUMH) and key of condition (eg: PR00, VPRS, and so on).

Check with your own data and you will understand how it works.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can some one tell me if there is a standard SAP report that would compare or can be 
used to compare a delivery order with a sales order and show the changes made in 
terms of quantity? I am looking for the report name

I think your requirement can't be met with standard functionality. The best way to for mapping this requirement would be to create a Custom Report involving two below things.

1. Use the program which is called when we access Sales Order --> Environment --> Changes.

2. Use the table for delivery item level LIPS for Quantity comparision.

Kindly try out this approach and let us know if any further issues comes into picture.

Regards,

Sarthak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ken,

There's no std report like that.

In case your sales order is delivered completely, then the system wont allow you to change qty in SO. If its partial delivery you can check the changes in document by going into Environment->Changes.

Write a custom ABAP report to record the changes in the form of a report using tables CDHDR & CDPOS and passing the appropriate object names & key.

Regards,

Amit