cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Authorization to purchase from Product Category "xxxxxxx"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus.

I was Migrate Hierarchy , Categories and product from ECC 6.0 to SRM all ok mark green , I reviews the transacction comm_hierarchy and commpr01 and its ok I see the products, categories and hierarchys.

problem when I try make SC with Product ID , the tcode bbpsc01 show the Header Message,

No Authorization to purchase from Product Category "xxxxxxx" but the category and product yes exist.

In ppoma_bbp I attempt to put in Attibute extended category for User but the list F4 does not show the complete list the categories only show under class categories

any Idea to fix that?

thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Oscar

you may not inherit the Product category

foe quick testing you can make it available at position level

via extended attributes.

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu

when I try put the categories in extended attribute into ppoma_bbp the list no show the category wich I want select, but that category into comm_hierarchy yes exist.

I need make something else like comm_prapprcat. thanks.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you check describe procurement for that product category - for quick check

can you order describe requirement - free text.

Muthu

ps:-

COMM_PRAPPLCAT

purchasing:- R3MATCLASS

PRODUCT :- R3PRODSTYP

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Oscar,

Be sure, by making a comparison between data in COMM_CATEGORY table and product categories assigned to hierarchy R3MATCLASS, correct HIERARCHY_GUID is assigned to product categories you expect to find using their search-help in PPOMA_BBP transaction.

You can also put a session break-point in COM_PRODUCT_CATEGORY_GETLIST function module to understand why some product categories are not found.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Oscar,

As Muthu and Laurent said,

If the category is available in COMM_HIERARCHY and the Product is displayed in COMMPR01 then,

In extended attributes try adding the Category by first selecting the Source system i.e R/3 or SRM, at postion level.

Hope that works

Arshad

Edited by: arshad ahmed on Aug 24, 2010 11:32 AM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks everybody the problem was the descripton of Category the language only were in Espanish, I need the language in English .solution created new Description to English language and the list extended atribiutes show the Category.