cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SM:EXEC SERVICES / ABAP error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i try to implement the EarlyWatch alert in Solution Manager 4.0. I have set up my SLD, checked the RFC dest., scheduled the SDCCN, the EWA package are shipped in SOLMAN.

But when i want to process session data job to edit the EWA report in SOLMAN the following ABAP error appears:

"The following syntax error occurred in the program

RDSVASAEW_ROOT_____________070 : "INCLUDE report "/1CAGTF/IF_LOGFUNC_000393" not found."

Some body can help me?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The error shows that it could not find the Include.please do check for patches.

P.S:Are you in the client 066 and with EARLYWATCH login ?

If not try the same in that.

RGds,

Vasanth.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

JMorozowski
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi. I seem to have the same problem, however, when I attempt to regenerate the includes I receive teh following error which is causing my system to not process EWA data.

Error 1 during generation of /1CAGTF/IF_LOGFUNC_000208

Syntax error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a similar issue as well. Note 727998 seems to fixed my problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Patrick, did you fix your problem? I am having the same error message. My support packages is as below:

SAP_BASIS 700 SAPKB70008

SAP_ABA 700 SAPKA70008

PI_BASIS 2005_1_700 0008 SAPKIPYJ78

ST-PI 2005_1_700 0002 SAPKITLQI2

ST-SER 700_2006_1 0003 SAPKITLOG3

As you can see they are pretty much latest on everything. I did follow the note 727998 and tried to regenerate includes several times. However, this error message still exist. I checked in SE38 and found this one and several other reports missing. How can get them into my system?

Appreciate in advance.

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yujan,

that's strange, that my recommended procedure did not work (SAP Note 727998)

Three steps are to be performed:

Step 1) Delete Service Definition table

Step 2) Re-Import service definitions

Step 3) Regenerate the re-import includes

Have you verified the successful execution of steps 1 + 2)?

Step 1) DELETE: Table content of tables with name BDL* are deleted. For example table BDL2TRANS is empty.

Step 2) FILL: Tables are filled with rows. For example table BDL2TRANS should contain records.

Step 3) REGENERATE: Run the function module, follow instructions on values for fields.

If you are not successful, I would recommed to open a customer message on component SV-SMG-SDD. Mention, that you have already followed the procedure in the SAP Note.

Have you also installed add-on ST-A/PI on your SAP Solution Manager system?

I'm interested, whether and how Patrick was able to get rid of the problem.

Best regards,

Ruediger Stoecker

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruediger,

I followed the exact steps of your suggestions (or Note 727998) and now the problem fixed. I have to import the transport from SAP to get these tables populated again since somehow OSS-SDCC not work right in my system.

Thanks for your help. Wish can give you some points -:)

Yujun Ran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yujun,

How did you get the transport from sap,

can you please give me the file. I am stuck with the same problem, and unable to download the file from sapservX.

can you give me a idea how and where you downloaded the file (SERVDEF.CAR ) from SAPSERVX.

Waiting for your earliest reply.

Thanks

Lalchand.R

() Same question which i had.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yujun,

I experienced the same problem and corrected it using the steps below. To make this work, RFC SDCC_OSS has to be created and using the SDCC_NEW logon. Also, this RFC must be specified in SDCCN -> GoTo -> Settings -> Task-Specific. Under RFC Destinations -> Settings ensure that there is an entry for the SDCC_OSS and that it works.

1) Goto SDCCN -> GoTo -> Settings -> Task-Specific. Click the info button under Maintenance -> Settings.

2) Under the Refresh Service Definitions tab change the Repeat every to 1 hour and the Retry to 3 times every 15 minutes.

3) Go to SE38 and run BDL_GENERATE_ALL_INCLUDES. Make sure that you do this during a load workload b/c it can create a huge load on your system.

4) In the results verify that the include that you wanted was there.

former_member190969
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Patrick,

I could find include /1CAGTF/IF_LOGFUNC_000393 in our test system. It belongs to softwarecomponent SAP_BASIS and seems to be quite young. RDSVASAEW_ROOT_____________070 is an old program of softwarecomponent ST-SER. So it seems to me, that the Basis Support package you are using is lower than required for your version of ST-SER. In our test system we have Basis release 7.0 SP08 and ST-SER Release 700_2006_1 SP01

Regards

Andreas

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Patrick,

the solution for this error is quite simple.

Follow instructions of SAP Note 727998 "Complete Replacement of Service Definitions for SDCC/SDCCN"

The steps are also explained in the SAP Solution Manager IMG

- transaction SPRO -> SAP Reference IMG

-> SAP Solution Manager Implementation Guide -> SAP Solution Manager -> Basic Settings -> SAP Solution Manager System -> Operations -> Setup Service Data Control Center -> Generate Includes for Service Data Control Center

The steps are mainly

- update Service Definitions (that are table, which control which data is collected for a specific service session)

- regenerate logfuncs

Best regards,

Ruediger Stoecker