cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message in "Check Solution Manager"

former_member84834
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I'm running SolMan EHP1 SP6. The BI repository and Solution Manager are running on the same box. The BI repository is loaded in client 001. The System SID is PS4.

I'm performing the "Diagnostic Self Check" in Root Cause Analysis. When I select the "Check Solution Manager" button I'm getting an error message

Text = BI Setup check 'MYSELF_DEST' failed - Reason: ;Incorrect client 300; use BI client 001

Action = The CCMSBISETUP job was not completed successfully. Please run CCMSBISETUP again from the transaction solman_admin and/or adjust the corresponding BI objects in RSA1 if necessary.

In RSA1 the source system is defined as PS4CLNT001. So I'm not sure what the problem is.

It is my understanding that I can configure CCMSBISETUP in solman_workcenter by selecting "System Monitoring", then Setup, then Configure IT Performance Reporting. When I do this the default value for RFC destination from Solution Manager to BI: is set to NONE

The system requires and entry for the RFC destination from BI to Solution Manager - Does anybody know what RFC destination belongs here?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The CCMSBISETUP job was not completed successfully. Please run

CCMSBISETUP again from the transaction solman_admin and/or adjust the

corresponding BI objects in RSA1 if necessary.

Alternatively, please perform again Initial and Basic configuration

for SolMan by running transaction solman_setup. This should solve the

issue.

Notice that you must have the latest version (13) of SAP Note 1405878

applied in the solution manager system.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

SH

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member84834
Active Participant
0 Kudos

In order to fix the problem i re-applied the latest version of SAP NOTE 1405878 and then reran the solman_setup in client 001

Former Member
0 Kudos

Change table entry BWMANDT from SAP client 001 to active Solution Manager client (300?) in table RSADMINA. Currently this is set to a default clien 001. Then run the setup agian.