cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Req Deliv Date on VL10*

michele_williams
Participant
0 Kudos

Does anyone know if it is possible to display the customer's requested delivery date (either from the header ... KETDAT, or the line item ETDAT) on any of the delivery due list transactions, such as VL10i?

I have users who are using a custom report, which I do not trust, rather than the standard Delivery Due List functionality. They are keen on honoring the customer promise date. In cases when the schedule line is showing late availability, they rattle the chains of the manufacturing people to get them on-time delivery.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

harry_wu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

VL10i -> execute -> in the delivery due list, you can change the lay out.

Goto menu bar -> setting -> layout -> change.

Here you can select "delivery date" and add this column to the layout.

"Delivery date" field is the date when goods arrive as customer's.

If backward scheduling succeed, this is the same date as customer request deivery date.

If backward scheduling fails and forward scheduling works, this date is the new proposal date.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Michele

In the IMG transaction 'Define List Layout of Delivery Lists'- T code VOL1. you have the menu options:

a) Go To/Field Selection/Additional fields

and

b) Environment/User exits where you alternatives like 1) Customer Reserves for VBVFIZ and includes i) V05LZZMO and ii) V05LZZMO.

Try them and see if they are of any use.

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure about VL10, but there is a note for VL06* that might be helpful: 128150 - VL06: Designing your own display variants.