GTS Exchange Rates
I have a sales order that was entered into ECC in Euros, and the sales order reflects the exchange rate at the time of entry. It was transfered to GTS, but is failing at license assignment because the license didn't have enough dollars.
Our working guess is that the exchange rates were updated and GTS isn't pulling the orginal rate for the order.
So the major question is:
1) How can we see what exchange rate GTS is assigning to the order? We are running GTS 7.2
in GTS 8.0 you can configure which exchange rate type should be used for your particular license type.
I am not sure if this is only available in GTS 8.0 - but check your customizing:
- - SAP Global Trade Services
- - - SAP Compliance Management
- - - - Legal Control Services
- - - - - Define License Types
Check the drop-down-field and select the appropriate exchange rate (should be the same as used in your sales order). After that sync the exchange rates across your systems.
hope that helps.