cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen Sequence: REBDPR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

The SAP standard screen sequence is REPR. However based on my client's requirement we have created an additional screen sequence called ZREPR.

Now when I am trying to assign this screen sequence under the node Screen Sequence Category -> Screen Sequence, the system is giving an error message "Specify the key within the work area".

Can someone please help us with how to assign the custom screen sequence and assign it as the standard screen sequence.

Regards,

Suvarghya Dutta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

FOR RE-FX) Please use following steps to make the new screen sequence as default one:

1. Use transaction REBDPR0006.

2. Select Screen sequence categories from the navigation pane.

3. Select the SAP delivered Screen sequence category (with description as Standard) and press Screen Sequence Category -> Screen Sequence from navigation pane.

4. In new screen you will find the ZREPR screen sequence listed.

5. Click on the radio button in front of the ZREPR screen sequence. This will set the ZREPR screen sequence as default.

6. Save the selection.

I have used this and its working fine for me.. Hope it helps you as well..

Regards

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

(FOR RE-FX) Please use following steps to make the new screen sequence as default one:

1. Use transaction REBDPR0006.

2. Select Screen sequence categories from the navigation pane.

3. Select the SAP delivered Screen sequence category (with description as Standard) and press Screen Sequence Category -> Screen Sequence from navigation pane.

4. In new screen you will find the ZREPR screen sequence listed.

5. Click on the radio button in front of the ZREPR screen sequence. This will set the ZREPR screen sequence as default.

6. Save the selection.

I have used this and its working fine for me.. Hope it helps you as well..

Regards

Rohit