cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quantity Field in QM01 transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a ZMENG (Quantity field) on screen. My concern is, if I enter 0 (zero) in this field and press enter, the 0 (zero) disappears.

I want to retain the 0 in this quantity field even after pressing enter so that in database, the value 0 (zero) gets inserted.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

At the time of creation (QM01) or change (QM02) notification in quantity field if you enter 0 then 0 disappears. That is the normal behavior of system, but if you go in display mode of notification at QM03 then in that case system will saw you "0" in qty field. Even if you go in QMEL table there also you can see 0 value in qty (ZMENG) field.

If you do not enter any value in qty field then system will consider it as 0.

Hope this helps to understand.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, you are correct, but i want 0 to be displayed even in QM01/QM02.

And if we do not enter anything in QM01/QM02, then the value in the Table is empty. Even in QM03 the field shows blank.

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Yes, you are correct, but i want 0 to be displayed even in QM01/QM02.

> And if we do not enter anything in QM01/QM02, then the value in the Table is empty. Even in QM03 the field shows blank.

Sysytem will not display 0 value in QM01/ QM02 screen. This is system behaviour, don't try to change it.

If you you will not enter anything in qty field then system will saw 0 value in QM03, as well in table. This is again SAP std behaviour. I am not sure why it is not sawing in your case. There could be some enhancement for that.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you mention more details, e.g. - which screen name are you referring to? Which program or structure does this field belong to?

Thanks

Anil