cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ETT in Depot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am working with Depot Scenario of Excise and have a query regarding the RG23D register. What should be the Excise transaction type for J1IJ. In my system, all the entries in the RG23D register are getting posted against GRPO, irrespective of whether it is for receipt or sales. I understand that in factory scenario, the ETT for sales should be DLFC. Is that the case in depot also ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

helpful thread - discussed similar kind of scenerio

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to explore more for ur info.

When u create Excise invoice at Factory Using J1iin, accounting entries flow to the system. When u transfer it to Depot, u credit the Excise amount using MIRO and post it to RG23D ( Depot Register)

The value of the excise for which u have taken credit from ur factory would be passed on to customer now.

If you notice carefully, when u take credit of Excise entry in RG23d No accounting entry flows in the system, only value & qty gets updated to Register.

Generally, while deciding the selling price from depot u consider Basic price + Excise duty. since u are passing on the excise benefit to customer, using proforma excise invoice (transaction J1IJ)

Hey CIN Gurus.. correct me if i am haveing any misconcepts regarding this.

Rgards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

General Info abt register RG23D

RG23D register is not related to any G/L account determination..

Sales document is created through J1IJ and normal sales G/L config is done, in depot case only thing different is that here you will generate sales invoices against mother invoices and the same will be updated in your RG23D register.

-

In the FTXP , select your tax code, press enter you can see which account key are used in that tax code then click on tax account u will get a pop up displaying the G/L accounts which are assign to that account key the setting of G/L account to account key is done OB40, double clik on the account key enter the chart of account then enter the G/L account which you want to assign to it. and save.

For RG23D etc. G.L account detaoil SPRO -> Logistic general -> tax on goods movement -> india -> Account determination -> sprcify G/L accounts per excise transaction

Regards,

Raj