Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User autometically locked frequently

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In our SAP system one user (having SUPER group) and some SLD user is getting locked frequently. But we are not getting any valid reason for this. We have checked the change document log, but there showing "incorrect logon" Can you please help.

Regards

Ujjal.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

security audit log SM19 can help you to identify who is locking your user. Or to be more precise it can help you identify from where is connection coming. You can also check system log SM21 to see records about locked users.

Cheers

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

The user is attempting with a wrong password, or mismatch of password between User or RFC. JCO/RFC might have different passwords between SLD and systems.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Take a look in tcode SLDAPICUST. Is the locked user's name listed there?

If so, then do not reset the pwd of the user. You will need to find out what the password was and re-enter it (this is the easiest route).

Also check in transaction SECSTORE that the SLD connection data is "green".

Cheers,

Julius

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

security audit log SM19 can help you to identify who is locking your user. Or to be more precise it can help you identify from where is connection coming. You can also check system log SM21 to see records about locked users.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

To be pedantic, this sounds like a locked password and not a locked user. SM21 and SM19 will probably show the application server address and not a terminal.

I place my bets on faulty config after someone saved once in SLDAPICUST, which transfered the password to the SecureStore and if cannot be retrieved correctly on that server because the license key has expired.

If I had a hat left to eat, I would wager it

Cheers,

Julius