cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Defining Archive condition.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Where do we define the archive condition? If the object is to be archived 45 days after it moved to status Complete. I can define 45 days in residence period but where do link it to status Complete for that object?

Cheers,

James

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

By definition, PI will only archive messages that are successfully completed. Therefore there is no need to define this - it is there by default.

Cheers

Colin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

But if the status of Sales doc is Canceled / Rejected and we want to archive it.

I am not sorry for not so explicit last time, I am trying to archive sales doc in CRM. If the sales doc is in status Complete / Canceled / Rejected.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You might want to post this question in CRM forums.

Regards

Jai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry for trouble. I have done it.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont think we define any condition....we just specify the Interface to be archived and the Persist Duration of the interface (after which it is archived)....I hope you are asking for the message archive that is performed in IE of PI

Update:

What do you mean by Complete status? Does it mean that the message was processed successfully?

If yes, check the table given in this section: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/41/b715015ffc11d5b3ea0050da403d6a/frameset.htm

Edited by: abhishek salvi on Aug 23, 2010 5:58 PM