cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCM model service

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'd like to use CCM model service specification, but I've got some question, please help me if you can. I use the latest SRM server 5.0 with CCM 2.0:

I made my own model service specification in my CCM 2.0 system. I can't add a service hierarchy in my SRM shopping cart, just the separate items. Anyone can tell me how can I implement to add a service structure to my SRM shopping cart?

As I read in the CCM documentation, there isn't any choice to map with master and model service specification. If it's true I have to handle duplicate service item in my master and my model service spec catalog.

Thanks, and Regards

Álmos

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184214
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I do not think that this is possible.

What you can do is to use IPC and "configure" service that is coming out of CCM.

GOrdan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello GOrdan,

If it's not possible how CCM handles the complex services? The problem is, if you would like to add a group of services into your shopping cart from model service catalog in CCM. The group of services includes a lot of items, but you don't want to add these items separately. The SRM CCM integration don't support any hierarchical taking over wit OCI or without OCI?

Furthermore if you use a model service catalogs or contract catalogs for service specifications, you don't have any chance to map your service item to a service item into the master catalog. Is it needs duplicate maintenance?

Thanks and regards

Álmos

Answers (0)