cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apportion Excise value in Return Sales order

0 Kudos

Hi,

With reference to Depot scenario, when there is a return sales order created reference to Customer Invoice, the Excise values are not getting apportioned with reference to manual change in the quantity.

As per our customized routine the excise values are copied from Excise invoice to the customer invoice, instead of condition record. And as per the copy control settings the excise values are directly copied from Customer invoice to Return sales order. But when the quantity is changed in the return sales order only the Base price is changed, but the excise invoice (condition type - JEXP) is not changed as per the changed quantity.

If i do the update price in return sales order(order type - ZRC) the excise value is picked from condition order, but as per requirement of the business they will not do the update price, only the quantity in the return sales order is changed by the user.

Can you please let us now the solution how to apportion the excise value based on changed quantity.

Regards,

Jagadish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the copy control between your return order and reference billing types. In item category, find the field pricing type. Set the value that gives you the correct pricing results when you do the pricing update in the sales order.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hi,

The JEXP value is caculated on Excise duty. This is working in the regular customer invoice.

But not working for Return scenario.

Regards,

Jagadish

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
but the excise invoice (condition type - JEXP) is not 
  changed  as per the changed quantity.

Assuming that the Calculation Type of your above condition type is percentage, I have a feeling that unless you wrongly assigned the From-To step number in your pricing procedure, definitely, based on the quantity, your price will vary and based on this price, your ED should also get changed. So check your return depot pricing procedure once again.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Yes, we do have a different pricing procedure for Depot Returns.

Is there any specific configuration, i need to do in the pricing procedure.

Regards,

Jagadish

0 Kudos

The pricing type is "D-Copy pricing elements unchanged."

But the copy control setting is applicable for all the scenario. I need to do the changes only for the Depot scenario. How do i restrict only for Depot scenario.

Regards,

Jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Understand that you needed to isolate the depot scenario from all others. Perhaps, creating a depot return process would be helpful, thus isolating the specific pricing update between the document types.