cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO - GATP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when i am trying to reschedule from sales order to change confirmed dates which comes from APO.

this is throwing an different error and it is

no substitution for item 000010 with "rules immediately".

please help to understand why i am getting this error or information and its is backing all my changes from sales order screen.

regards,

balajia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

As Tibor explained there may not be condition table maintained or rule present for the substitution to be carried out.

Please go thru the following link which gives the detail configutaion requried for the rule based availabiltiy check.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_apo/helpdata/en/fb/e6783739e6ff5de10000009b38f8cf/frameset.htm

Regards,

Chetana

pavan_verma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In the availability check screen of APO you will find the Rules icon, click on that you will see the condition type. Create condition records for that condition type .example sales organization, customer and material fields may present in the condition type.

Thanks,

Pavan Verma

tibor_nagy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Balaji,

The reason for this message is that RBA did not find any subsitution. This is a customizing issue.

I assume you have activated the rules-based ATP check in the check instructions, but maybe no condition records were

maintained. So no rules will be executed.

e.g. When MISL is active, the flags 'rules based ATP check' and 'perform rules immediately' are automatically set in the check instructions and in this case, there has to be at least one valid substitution. If not, like in your case, you will get this warning

and the sales order item will not be confirmed.

I hope I could help you further.

Regards,

Tibor