Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

re scheduling issue in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

sap gurus,

please help me to under stand when ever i am going to product view for re scheduling i get two information's but the given date will not change.

(1). changes have not been completely updated.

(2). some one is abustructing your process - even BOP deleted.

regards,

balajia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Balajia,

Sounds like you are doing interactive BOP (ATP tab on the product view).

"Changes have not been completely...." means you made confirmation changes to orders, and saved them. However, the changes are not final. At this point, SCM sends the changes to R/3. R/3 then has to book the changes. Once R/3 is done, it sends the completed information back to SCM. SCM is updated with the info sent back from R/3. At this time, the "changes..."

message stops. Normally, when you see the 'changes...' message, you just wait a few minutes, and it will clear itself.

Knowing the above, you can also see that if anyone is in R/3 updating the order, including an SCM generated BOP process, they have a 'lock' on the order, and SCM cannot update it. So, you may get various messages about SCM being unable to update. Your changes in SCM may be automatically reverted back to the original situation; or you may (rarely) end up with an inconsistency. Inconsistency can be corrected using the standard transaction //ccr or report //SDRQCR21.

Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balajia,

1) Check whether any other parallel job is running on

2) Check is there any other users processing the

same data (including system user)

3) Is ATP is part of your scenario. Then Check SAP

note 451511

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.