cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI XML LOST decimal field

Former Member
0 Kudos

I create soap to rfc interface. The client system is .net program. I import the rfc from ecc to pi. and create service interface depond on rfc message . the client system import the web service and add data . the decimal field lost in xml message. I don't know why this happen and how to repair it ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Changxing Shi,

make sure your client side is using the correct decimal separator (i.e. "." or ",", as expected by the backend).

BR,

Henrique.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

If it is in sender side the value is truncating.. then from PI side we cannot do anything.

Please check if it is truncating in source side only..

Ask the 3rd party or client to send the data in correct format..

Babu

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
the client system import the web service and add data

Are you sure the Client is populating the value and is using the same Web-Service as it is hosted by PI?

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

and create service interface depond on rfc message .

You don't have to create any Service Interface for RFC messages. Use the RFC message directly in Interface mapping.

the decimal field lost in xml message

Is it at the sender side before Request Message Mapping in sxmb_moni?

Regards,

Prateek

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> and create service interface depond on rfc message .

> You don't have to create any Service Interface for RFC messages. Use the RFC message directly in Interface mapping.

I might be wrong, but I think he mentioned that he used the message definition from RFC in the inbound service interface that the .NET app consumes. If that's the case, he doesn't have mapping at all.

Best regards,

Henrique.