cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price copy to delivery from sale order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to copy prices entered in sale order to delivery and accordingly I have maintained Pricing procedure against delivery type in SPRO>LE>PRICING>Define pricing procedures for Delivery and accordingly copy control also maintained in VTLA. But prices are not copying in delivery, Pricing procedure are showing in delivery but basic price & other conditions are not copied. Plz advice what other setting i have to maintain for this.

regards,

sps.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Price is not copied from Sales order to Delivery.

Normally, pricing do not feature in Delivery as it is not required.

Sometime, it is required to calculate and add "Postage cost", "Packing cost" etc during Delivery creation.

To have this above components, we configure Pricing for Delivery and assign the Procedure to the Delivery Type.

Now, all the Pricing elements are copied from the Sales order and Delivery to the Billing document.

In the copy control (Delivery to Billing) at Item level we specify the "Pricing source" as Order/Delivery.

Regards

Pradyumna

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont think the prices will be copied from sales order to delivery. The normal condition types like Base price, Discounts, will not be copied from SO to delivery. If there are any freight condition types (based on condition category), only these c.types will be copied to delivery. Please search for some OSS notes on Delivery pricing, as sales order pricing and deliveyr pricing are not the same.