cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mandatory fields in Inbound delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I want to make some fields are mandatory in Inbound delivery (VL31N). This fields are available in Header Area "Foreign trade/customs".

Any one pl confirm the config menu for the same OR where can i make these fields are mandatory.

Thanks & Regards,

R.Saravanan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Transaction SHD0 should be used in order to meet your requirement by creating a variant for the required transaction by changing the layout through hiding fields and screens.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your answer.

Already i have tried SHD0. Here the issue is, if we select the header data, particular tab, then only system is throing error.

How do i proceed further.

Thanks & Regards,

R.Saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saravanan,

Please clarify the problem more.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In IBD, we are entering the Vendor code & PO number. In the second screen, it is showing the PO material code and Po quanity. We can check these and post it.

But my mandatory fields are avialble in Header details (F8) area "Foreign Trade / Customs" tab. Inside this tab my required fields are available in "Handling" tab, "Invoice accompany goods" & "Preliminary documents" tabs.

Here also i made these fields are mandatory.

If we select the "Header details-Foreign Trade / Customs", then only system displays the error.

How to we make this "Header details-Foreign Trade / Customs" are mandatory selectable tab.

Thanks & regards,

R.Saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think It is reason for this that document is incomplete. If you check the incompleteness procedure, you will see the errors.

You need to check again the configuration of "mode of transport for foreign trade" and "domestic mode of transport for foreign trade" that what you need to maintain.

You need to assign new variant from SHD0 t-code to make those fields are mandatory.

Regards,

Answers (0)