Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

product allocation determination procedure error

Former Member
0 Kudos

We use product allocation determination procedure in material master

I made SIS(S603)

when an order item is created and changed and deleted, Quantity of the incoming order is updated in Sales Information System(S603). key figure of S603 is sales organization/material code/sales group

But sometimes error is occured

when i check up quantity of the incoming order in s603, quantity is not correct

(i usually use t-code MC94 or mcsi)

in my opinionm when an order item or order is deleted, quantity of the incoming order is not updated is SIS, Quantity of the incoming order in s603 is more than confirmed quantity of order in the delivery date of the schedule line.

What is problem?

Edited by: SD User SD User on Aug 23, 2010 10:44 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Was your prblem solved ? I am also facing a similar issue. My infostructure S940 is not getting updated and I dont see any changes in MC94.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check consumption period configurations whether s603 info structure are defined or not from the path of ( SD > basic functions > Availability Check and Transfer of Requirements > Availability Check > Availability Check Against Product Allocation

> Define Consumption Periods). and

in product allocation control configuration screen, flow according to requirement category flow for schedule line, check whether product allocation is active or not.

and other needed configuration should be checked again to solve this problem.

Finally, you can check your product allocation determination procedure from SD > basic functions > Availability Check and Transfer of Requirements > Availability Check > Availability Check Against Product Allocation > Check Settings In Product Allocation. by this way, you can figure basic problem out.

I hope these will be very useful for you. Please share with us effects

Regards,