cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show additional tab in Cprojects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a custom Webdypro ABAP component to add a new tab in cProject Component(DPR_MAINFRAME).

In my webdynpro component i have implemented the standard interface DPR_CUST_EXT_INTF.

In view i have created a tab and inside the tab i have created some 5 input field and created a ztable to store the values

entered in the input fields on click of 'Save' button in the view.

In SPRO I have made the below mentioned configuration to inculde my tab inside the View of DRP_MAINFRAME.

Collobaration Projects->Global Enhancements to Projects Elements->Show Additional Tab page in cPRojects.

Clicked on 'NewEntry' button to create a new entery

Project Element Type : Project Definition

Project Type: blank

Tab Active: Checked

Tab Page Title: Custom Tab

Webdynpro Component: ztabs

After having done this when i execute the DPR_MAINFRAME Application i am able to view my tab inside the view of the standard application.

When i enter details inside the input fields and when i click on Save the data is also getting saved in my ztable.

When we execute the DRP_MAINFRAME Component we can find a Save button provided in the Standard component.

My requirement is On click of the Standard SAve button the data entered in the input field must get inserted in the ztable.

When i implemented the interface DPR_CUST_EXT_INTF , method ON_AFTER_SAVE got created in my component controller .

I even tried placing my code in the method but data didn't get updated in the ztable.

Regards,

Bala Baskaran.S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sahai
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you guide me to add a new tab in the C projects, I tried creating a new wda component with DPR_CUST_EXT_INTF as implemented interface.

The view in this component has a tabstrip having a single tab in it, Then i went to spro as mentioned:Collaboration Projects->Global Enhancements to Project Elements->Show Additional Tab Page in cProjects.

I added a new entry here

Project Elements: Project Definition

Proj Type : Blank

Tab Page Active: checked

Tab Page title: Additional Tab

Web Dynpro Component: zcomponent

Still The tab is not displayed, Can you let me know if I am missing something?

Regards,

Shitanshu Sahai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi bala,

I have the same problem that you had. Did you solve it? could you tell me how? this is giving me a hard time... i'll wait for your answer

Best regards,

MC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please take a look at demo component DPR_CUST_EXT_INTF_DEMO and subsystem class CL_DPR_DEMO_SUBSYSTEM. Especially method IF_DPR_APPL_PLUG_IN_SUBSYSTEM~SAVE.

Regards,

Michal