Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference between se78 and progra RSTXLDMC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

i would like to upload a logo into script, i checked there are 2 options as mentioned in the sbject. which one is better.

Regards

Rama.

4 REPLIES 4

former_member184675
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

SE78 will upload the picture in SAP. Inside your SAPSCRIPT you can call it using the BITMAP syntax

RSTXLDMC will upload the picture code into an standard text (TCOD: SO10) and you can call it using the INCLUDE syntax inside your sapscript.

I believe the correct way to go is by SE78 since this is the relevant TCODE for picture uploading, while the report RSTXLDMC only stripes down the tiff file to it's HEX code and puts it into a standard text. But i think SE78 works on the same basics as RSTXLDMC so it might not be a difference in the end.

Hope this helps,

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In se78 we can upload the BIT MAP color and Balcka nd white images and it cannot convert the image in Text format to include in scripts.

but where is RSTXLDMC we can upload the image of TIFF frmat into standard text format.

Prabhudas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To print logos in SapScripts we can use either of the method:

RSTXLDMC is the standard program used for uploading the logo to script (to upload image in tiff format).

i.e Convert the logo to a TIFF file.

Use the program RSTXLDMC to convert the TIFF file to standard text.

Print this using the INCLUDE command:

INCLUDE ZLOGO OBJECT TEXT ID ST

OR

Upolad in the R3 using Se78 and use the Include statement in the script.

2)For bitmaps (*.bmp)

Go to transaction SE78

Choose BMAP under GRAPHICS

Choose Import Graphic (F5)

Select the image and upload

In SE71 choose Insert->Graphics and then choose the image for display

NOTE :Uploading .TIFF images with RSTXLDMC program is obsolete and sometimes

complicated, a better way is using TCode SE78 using .BMP files.

May it helps you.

Regards.

DS.

0 Kudos

Thanks.

I GOT useful message from all of you.

Regards

Ramky