cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supplier Self Registration link

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I gone on SE80 -> ROS_SELF_REG-> double click on main.htm-> propertise tab page and founf URL http://auvimel00s963.ad.internal:8000/sap/bc/bsp/sap/ros_self_reg/main.htm ..but it is not acceptingmy user id and password.

Can any one suggest , where exactly I can get the link of Supplier Self Registration , which we place at home page of company and intrested Supplier come and enter important information about him and assign himself to some product Catagory ?

Regards

Narendra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

Have you assigned specific roles to user? User has to be created by the customer in transaction SU01.Roles SAP_EC_BBP_CREATEUSER and SAP_EC_BBP_CREATEVENDOR have to be assigned to this user.

The user type has to be "Service user".

Regards,

Abhijeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Abhi .

I am working my self for implemention and currently in IDES....I have the roles assigned SAP_EC_BBP_CREATEUSER and SAP_EC_BBP_CREATEVENDOR .

I want a link and screen shot where intrested pary call us the home page of BUYER company and assign himself to one of the Product catagory. As It is open to all ..anyone ...I already tried from the link taht I gota from SE80 for service ROS_SELF_REG...but it is not accepting user name and password of mine

Can anyone plz send me the screenshot of the Supplier self resgisteration for presenation purpose..urgently ?

REgards

Narendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Maintain Logon details to ROS BSP Service (ros_self_edit & ros_self_reg).

You may use ROS_ADMIN user for same.

Sandip

Answers (0)