Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with pagination when using Adobe table with Web dynpro for ABAP

ArtiBhat
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing strange issue with table text.

I have three cols in table, one is of type Char255 and other two cols are of type string.

The text in the col 1 is displayed perfectly but in other two cols of type string whenever we have pagination the text in table is getting truncated and in next page new row starts.

Could you please tell me the settings that will enable flowing of text in the row of table to next page.

Thanks,

Arti.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Total Posts: 106

Total Questions: 54 (27 unresolved)

Forum Points: 0

I wonder why do you ask all the time and never answer? Would you consider to contribute something back? Then it could be much easier to get some help here.

Regards Otto

ArtiBhat
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

My deadlines does noit allow me to contribute.

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the properties of the text field you use for those columns (if you want to control it on this level) or check the same attribute for the row subform (one level up control): "allow page break within content".

Regards Otto

p.s.: we all have deadlines... and manage to pay something back. Think about it.

ArtiBhat
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

I have already done these settings. Is there anything to be done for Pagination property at Subform level or table level.

Thanks,

Arti.

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You only allow or disallow page break on the field level (no page break within field content) or subform level (no page breaks within the subform content). I am not aware of anything else you could/ should do. Sorry,

Otto