cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBP_CONTRACT_CHECK report fails to notify purchaser, no work item generated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am using report BBP_CONTRACT_CHECK , for notifiying Purchaser whether for a given contract

1) The validity has expired

2) The threshold has exceeded

For this I have done the necessary customization settings for the business object purchase contract(BUS2000113):

1) Define Events: Here Standard event are being used

2) Define Event Schema: For event u201CContract going to expireu201D and u201CThreshold exceededu201D the deadline is set to 1 day i.e. 24 hours

Note: Here I am using the default Event category as Task (which should send a work item to purchasers inbox for that relevant contract)

3) Define Transaction Types: Assigned Event schema to transaction type

Also the workflow template WS10400022 is activated forthe events u201CContract Going To Expireu201D and u201CThreshold Exceededu201D.

After executing this BBP_CONTRACT_CHECK report, the output isu2026

Events Created for Following Contracts:

Contract Message Message type

4400000XX1 Release value of item 1 is already within 95% of target quantity TASK

4400000XX1 Release value of item 2 is already within 96% of target quantity TASK

4400000XX2 Contract expired TASK

4400000XX3 Contract expired TASK

As per the output, system should create work item in the Inbox of the purchasers that belong to the responsible purchasing group and should deletes the work item as soon as processing of the respective contract occurs (changed, released, held).

But its currently failing to do sou2026 any idea whatu2019s the missing link..?

Thanks,

Yatin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Any one has faced this issue?

Thanks,

Yatin

Former Member
0 Kudos