Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profit Center authorization - New GL

Former Member
0 Kudos

My client is using the new GL for Profit Center reporting and the Profit Center Accounting module is inactive. There is a requirement to restrict profit center manager's reporting access - summary reports (GR55) and line items - to their own profit centers.

I have tried using the profit center accounting authorization objects - K_PCA and K_PCAR_REP - but neither one seems to restrict the profit center centers reported.

Can anyone advise me on the correct authorization objects for Profit Center reporting in the New GL?

Thanks in advance,

Marc H

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Report writer / painter is a mess from an authorisation perspective.

From previous experience OSS note 107394 should fix this particular problem for New G/L reporting. If you still have problems work through the notes available when searching OSS for "GR55 AND Authorizations"

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Report writer / painter is a mess from an authorisation perspective.

From previous experience OSS note 107394 should fix this particular problem for New G/L reporting. If you still have problems work through the notes available when searching OSS for "GR55 AND Authorizations"

0 Kudos

Thanks Alex,

This note didn't apply to my situation as we're on ECC 6.0, but searching further in OSS (I don't know why I didn't do this earlier) turned up note 1001733 which looks very hopeful. I'll post the results when we've had a chance to implement it.