cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Search by Customer PO in VA02/VA03 is not returning values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We currently have an issue where a single user is not able to look up by customer PO no. in VA02 or VA03 but she can look up by Delivery no. or Billing no. in the same tcodes. She can also search by PO no. in VA05. She has authorization to the sales area and plants as she was able to do this a week ago.

I asked her to log in to SAP using a different workstation and it still didn't work. A co-worker to logged in to this user's workstation and search by customer PO no. worked for the co-worker. SU53 resulted to missing authorization VA35 but this is immaterial since this tcode is not being used by the group.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I also had a user here with this problem and the fix was clearing the personal listing. Thank you for helping me out.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Hi,

>

> We currently have an issue where a single user is not able to look up by customer PO no. in VA02 or VA03 but she can look up by Delivery no. or Billing no. in the same tcodes. She can also search by PO no. in VA05. She has authorization to the sales area and plants as she was able to do this a week ago.

>

> I asked her to log in to SAP using a different workstation and it still didn't work. A co-worker to logged in to this user's workstation and search by customer PO no. worked for the co-worker. SU53 resulted to missing authorization VA35 but this is immaterial since this tcode is not being used by the group.

>

> Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Ask search startegy adopted by co worker ? If it is working for co worker then why won't it work for others ?

Problem won't be definetely with workstation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

They are both searching by PO no. but system is returning results for the co-worker and not for the user. It is also working for me.

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is search startegy adopted by user ? or Ask her to do it before you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Search strategy? Purchase Order no. is just an input field. There is no collective search help. User enters the PO no. itself. Or tries to search using wildcard. But both don't work for her.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sheila,

We have the exact same issue with one of our business users. Have you find a resolution for this? If so, please post it here.

Thanks,

Pavan