cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues in accessing table records in javascript

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have to access the rows of table in adobe forms whose values I have passed through the WDA. And I want those values to pass to the one dropdown field.

I have table context as COUNT_TABLE which has a fieldname as "integer".

For that I have written the code as

var variable1 = xfa.resolveNodes("xfa.record.COUNT_TABLE.DATA[*]");

for (var i = 0 ; i < variable1.length ; i++)

{

Dropdownlist.addItem(Variable1.item(i).integer.value,Variable1.item(i).integer.value)

}

But what I have observed that there is some problem with the statement : Variable1.item(i).integer.value

Can any body tell me where I am doing the mistake.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well this issue has been resolved here many times. I would suggest please do a Search on SCN for answer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chintan,

as you suggested to search for it,I had already searched for this issue. I am doing the same thing as I found on SDN.

That's why I have put the code which I have written and asked experts to comment on the code because this code is not working me .

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can check Pradeep's reply here -->

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you don´t have to check all the records in a single script and you could use a script which has access to a single row only, you could try to attach the script to a row (relative addressing using this). If that would not work for you, follow Chintan and use a search for all the rows script, it really was discussed many times before.

Regards Otto

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

By the way: the rule of the thumb by Otto Gold for Adobe forms say: "everything you can do in your backend do NOT do in the form". If you can the sum or something in your backend, do it. Do not commit a scripting suicide if you don´t have to. Add an extra field to the interface, add an extra function module call in your backend coding, but stay alive:))

regards Otto

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ooops, I didn´t read the whole question consider my comment irrelevant:(( Sorry, Otto