cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

issuse related to proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Guru's

I facing the problem, when i load the file in ftp server and executed . the file is picked from the ftp server.but is not posted in the sap system.i am using proxy to uoload data into sap system.

When i run the T-code:SXMB_MONI and checked in Error analaysis.i am getting the like error as

u201CNo Implementing class for the interface((ABAP interface, request message MI_SENDER, request message, namespace http://apeasternpower.com:amr:loadprofile

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

for the ABAP Proxy implementation to be registered in ESR, the ABAP client (Business System) which contains the implementation must be registered to the SLD of the ESR instance. Just check if the SAPSLDAPI & LCRSAPRFC RFC Destinations in your ABAP Business System are maintained properly and that SLDCHECK runs smoothly in this ABAP Business System.

Also, if you go to SPROXY in this system, are you able to see your proxy class associated to the given interface?

Best regards,

Henrique.

former_member208856
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check this blog for creating ABAP Proxy, check the Inbound Part

/people/sandeep.kaushik/blog/2010/07/15/abap-proxy-complete-developments-on-sap-pi-sap-abap-systems

If you have created the proxy & activated the code, then debug the code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Seems to be a miss configuration issue or proxy implementaion of the service interface is missing in SAP.Please check the following:

1.Check in SPROXY tcode of the SAP system , if you can see the proxy implemented and activated (greeen).Ask your

ABAP counterpart to check if he has coded the implementation class for the same and ask him to run a SPROXY test.If not

generate the proxy and write the implementation code.

2. Check Your Operation mapping if in the target Service Interface you have choosed the SI for which

Proxy is generated in SAP.

3. Check your receiver XI Channel configuration, the HTTP destination mentioned is correct and the connection test

for the same in Sm59 in PI system works fine.

4. Test the configuration using Test configuration in ID, if any errors , check for the same or delete the existing configuration

and run the configuration again this time selecting the correct services interfaces.

Regards,

$rinvas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Have you generated the proxy & implemented the class & written the custom code to post the data into sap.

if you hv done all these things....try debugging it.........

santosh