cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Derivation of Batch number from billing documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The system picks up the batch number for the billing document when I do simulation thru KE4ST but when I release the billing document, it ends up in error of not finding the batch number. The system has default derivation based on table VBAP and I have put additional derivation on table VBRP. Both are working fine when I siumulate and it is not happening and the system end up in error. Anybody having experience in solving this impassee, kindly share.

Regards,

Ashok Singh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the inputs

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok

Refer note 70231. This situation is included in the note

Pls check and reply

Regards

Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ji, Thanks Ajay. I had passed on this note to SD consultant to do the necessary activation of routine 600 but he has lot of reservations whether it can be done or not. Pl guide us with your experience on this OSS note implementation. Trust this helps much! Cheers!  

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ji, Thanks Ajay. I had passed on this note to SD consultant to do the necessary activation of routine 600 but he has lot of reservations whether it can be done or not. Pl guide us with your experience on this OSS note implementation. Regards,!  

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I never implemented this note, but am aware because others implemented it... They were able to get the result with it..

you will ofcourse implement in a test client 1st, check it there and then move to production.. Meanwhile, also raise an OSS msg to SAP to confirm whether this is the right note to be implemented or not..

By the time they reply, you will also have your test result on your hand

Seems logical?

regards

Ajay M