cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GATP BOP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In gATP BOP runs we are having the schedule lines deleted and new schedule lines are getting created.

After the BOP run happens it goes like this.

1. Initially there were two schedule lines for the line item .

2. After thye BOP now there is one schdule line.

3. The schdule line GI date , Loading date etc is correct - only the delivery date is incorrect. The delivery date is the original "required delivcery date.

4. It's like this - the GI date is say 15th August. and the route is a 4 day route.

5. But the delivery date is not 19th, It's the original delivery date , say. 11th August.

6. In short the delivery date is not getting updated when schedule lines are deleted after BOP run takes place - even though the new schedule line is created. The route is also there.

7. This is happening in some cases only.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using ATP scheduling conditions to determine Delivery date? In this case please check the scheduling conditions information on the ATP results screen.

Sales order -- do ATP --- On the ATP Result screen click 'Delivery proposal' button beside confirmation line, in thsi screen on the right most you will find 'Scheduling' information.

Check whether system is able to find any condition to calculate appropriate deliery date , if everything is fine i would suggest to go for OSS message with SAP.

Best Regards,

Deepthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the inputs. Actually this is happening in a particular case. When there are two schedule lines this problem is not coming. When the 2nd schedule line is deleted after BOP and the updates take place to the 1st schedule line this issue is coming. The 1st schedule line ( rather the only schedule line) has the updated GI date etc but it does not have the delivery date updated.

For some reason the BOP results do not have that particular sales order.

*Sales order -- do ATP --- On the ATP Result screen click 'Delivery proposal' button beside confirmation line, in thsi screen on the right most you will find 'Scheduling' information.* - do you mean checking the BOP results?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anirban,

??

If you only have one schedule line, that means that you are meeting the customer's request date. The delivery date is the customer's request date. BOP will never change the customer's request date.

Or am I misunderstanding you?

Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not in BOP results. You will have to perform ATP in VA02, for that sales order. And check there for scheduling information as i mentioned in above reply.

As DB49 mentioned please check the confirmed date. I assume in your scenario the MAD is current date and ATP is doing forward scheduling.

Thanks & Regards,

Deepthi