cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SolMan Workcenter - My home - missing summary from CHARM tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I am working at a customer using Solman 7.0 ehp1 stack 24. We are implementing Service Desk and ChaRM. We are using Workcenter. However we are missing some info in My Home tab regarding Change Management. In our case we have supply the following roles in the SU01.

SAP_SMWORK_BASIC

SAP_SMWORK_CHANGE_MAN

SAP_SMWORK_IMPL

SAP_SMWORK_INCIDENT_MAN

SAP_SMWORK_ITEST

SAP_SMWORK_MYHOME

SAP_SMWORK_SETUP

SAP_SMWORK_SYS_ADMIN

So, My Home, Incident and Change Management tabs are available. When we access to My Home we can see summary information about Incidents and so on. However the summary for Change Management are not available. We also double check the Personalization option, but even there there is no info about the Change Management.

Am I missing something? Is there any customizing where I can hide/unhide the summary for Change Management in My Home tab?

I appreciate your help.

Regards

Esteban

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are having the same problem. Just went to Solman 7.0 ehp1 stack 24 and I have all the SAP_SMWORK* security roles in our DSM client. All the tabs are there but I only see the following on the My Home tab:

Implementation/Upgrade

Incident Management

Test Management

Job Management

System Landscape Management

Service Directory

System Administration

System Monitoring

The above are also only displayed for the Personalize option.

No Change Management.

Any ideas?

Thanks and kindest regards!

Paul

Edited by: Paul Maraijko on Aug 23, 2010 5:44 PM

former_member188977
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Esteban,

We are having the same problem, did you find the solution?

Thanks,

Ignacio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nope, workcenter webdynpro transaction does not seem to be creating the right structure of tabs. However Solman_workcenter abap transaction works fine.

I still trying to figure out why.

Regards

Esteban

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did anyone resolve this? I'm having the same issue. I have all the workcenter roles but Change Management is not configurable on My Home tab.

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

What is displayed on the Home Tab summary is controlled via the Personalization link.

To display check the box, to hide, uncheck the box. Not every tab is available to place on the Home page summary.

Regards,

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did any one find a solution for this? I'm having the same issue.

Thanks

Stephanie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

Any suggestion?

Regards

Esteban