cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit check for the subesequent document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

I have maintained automatic credit check. Warning at SO, Del, PGI. Now when I created a SO for over credit customer, system has saved with warning message, then released that SO in VKM3 and tried creating delivery with same SO. But system is not checking (any warning message) at delivery even though customer credit status is same (over credit).

Can anyone analyse this.

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Customer had been already check in Sales order and already released. System will not give any warning message again when subsequent documents (delivery, PGI doc.) because of that it is released before.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sinan,

My query is also that only. Why can't the system check the credit again at delivery even though that SO is blocked and released. My customer agreed to clear the old dues before I ship the stock, which he failed. So I need the system to check the credits again at delivery.

Any standard solution for this.

Ratna

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is possible for the delivery to have a credit check even though the Sales order has already been checked.

In the config values can be matained called number of days and Deviation %

The number of days designates the number of days that changes can be made since the last credit check before another is carried out.

The Deviation % designates the % the value must increase from the originally released value for a check to be carried out.

If the delivery / PGI is processed within the set number of days a credit check will not be triggered. Also if the Dollar value of the delivery is not greater than the amount previoulsy released then the credit check will also be ignored.

Former Member
0 Kudos

since the value of order is already released at the order level in VKM3, the subsequent delivery document for that order will have no problem at all, however the delivery will go for a block, if a new pricing is added at the delivery level or if the quantity is increased.

try increasing the delivery qty, you will have the credit management working for delivery. the design is such a way that blocking of a document at every single level is not required for subsequent transactions. if it is released once you shld not penalise the customer again for the same requirement.

rgds

ilango

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is Credit check is active for deliverires?

in VKM4 , are you able to see the delivery doc.?

RFDKLI20- Recreation of SD and FI data

RVKRED09- to check credit to documenrts

thanks

Chidambaram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Please check the config at Header and Item level of Delivery .

or

Since the SO is already released, that released SO over writes the Delivery warming & PGI as well.

Regards

Srini