Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer posting from Non-WM manage plant to WM manage plant

neeraj_chhibbar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

I want to trasfer FG from storage location of Non-WM manage plant to storage bin of WM manage Plant. I did this posting with Movt type 301 , in destination section WM tab is activated for WM manage plant but after posting , its not generating TR no which is necessary for TO while posting material to bin. But material is showing in storage location of WM manage plant.

what to do in this situation? I want this finish goods be in destination bin of storage type.

regds

neeraj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I understand in OMJJ WM fields are allowed for IM-mvt 301 and you define the storage type and bin when executing the goods movement in IM.

If the system directly posts the goods into the destination storge bin why do you need TR and TO?

If you do not want to post the goods directly into the storage bin (=you do not define the values for the WM-fields of mvt 301) then you have to check your settings in SPRO > LE > WM > Interfaces > IM > Define Movement Types.

Here you can set TR creation for the IM-mvt and then you can create TO by processing the TR from LB10.

You can find several threads how WM-IM interfaces should be maintained.

neeraj_chhibbar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for you valuable support--neeraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neeraj,

WM interface customization needs to be established for this. There wont be any TR or TO in non-WM transfer, but once the goods gets posted into WM storage location from Non-WM, it should create a TR and subsequent TO (if settings maintained).

1. Material doc creation.

1. Goods posting from non WM to WM sto.loc with creation of TR and auto TO.

2. Confirmation of TO in WM, after physical putaway.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

See if TO is creted automatically with LT22.

ALso check if stock is in interim storage type.