Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise invoice posted and paid but stock is yet to removed from Warehouse

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Please provide solution for given below issue,

1.Invoicing was done in 09.09.2009 and excise invoice has also been posted and paid to Govt. but the material is still lying

at our works as consignee was not having valid road permit.

2.Now the consignee has been changed but sold to party is same and the road permit is also available

3.Excise duty revised to 10.30% from 8.24% and the new price breakup has been provided by the customer as per new

duties/tax rates.

Please suggest the best way to handel this issue.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Dear All,

>

> Please provide solution for given below issue,

>

> 1.Invoicing was done in 09.09.2009 and excise invoice has also been posted and paid to Govt. but the material is still lying

> at our works as consignee was not having valid road permit.

> 2.Now the consignee has been changed but sold to party is same and the road permit is also available

> 3.Excise duty revised to 10.30% from 8.24% and the new price breakup has been provided by the customer as per new

> duties/tax rates.

>

> Please suggest the best way to handel this issue.

>

> Regards

> AJIT K SINGH

Take help of excise or tax consultant,based on their advice you can proceed further.

Either you have to revere all postings from excise to sales order.

Maintain new pricing in condition record.

Complete sales cycle including sales invoice with new price.

Create excise invoice.

For excise duty payment seek help of excise or tax consultant

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks alot ..problem is solved ...I have reversed as standard and taken credit of exise in current year and raise the new order

with new pricing,Excise duty and ship to party and completed the sales process.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Though I am not an expert in excise regulations, I feel, you have to do the following assuming that the warehouse is registered with excise by the seller and not the buyer. Also, I am not clear whether the warehouse is treated as a Depot or Plant in SAP. As you should be aware, process in SAP for both are entirely different.

1) Pay difference in duty via J1IH

2) Raise invoice in customer with the current prevailing duty, ie.as per your comments, you have to raise an invoice with 10.30% duty

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ajit,

We can handle this in the following way:

1. Cancel the Excise Invoice and Cancel the Billing document

2. Reverse the PGI and cancel the delivery document.

3. Go to Sales order and change the Consignee then raise the Delivery, Billing and Excise Invoice with the newly manintained condition record for JEXP(BED) or what ever for 10.24%, by updating the pricing in Sales order.

I would also like to understand, without the valid Road Permit why the customer is raising the Excise invoice.

Best Regards

Sreekanth