Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can cFolder used in ROS for Attachments

former_member207834
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

We have requirement where in In Registration of Supplier Should have provision for Vendor to Upload their Documents .

Either he can upload it on BSP Page i.e. Initial Registration Page or at Second Level where in he answer to Questionnaire .

In ROS Standard Attachment is not Supported .So I would like to know by Custom Development How can I address the Requirements .

I feel I can use following Options

PLAN A

1.cFolder ( Since we are implementing 2 envelope Bidding we have cFolder available and Configured in our Landscape ).

Can cFolder used for Uploading Documents by Vendor at ROS Level Itself ? If yes can any one provide me with more Clarity how can I do it ?

If no what is will not be possible to use cFolder ?

2.FTP ( File Transfer protocol )

We will make one FTP location and will provide access to that FTP to Vendor .But I am not sure what could be Pros and Cons of it .

I am doubtful about Security Aspect of FTP .

Could anyone give input about above two options and Possibility and Usage Details of it .

My Idea is to Provide link of cFOlder or FTP at BSP Page or in Questionnaire which Navigate vendor to cFolder to Upload Documents .He will upload there and Come back to Main application .

PLAN B

Another idea is to Introduce File Upload UI element in Online Registration BSP Page .But I am not sure how can I do it .What Repository it will use for Keeping Documents .

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Tushar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Steps can be like this

1. Create Collaboration folder in C-Folder

2. On BSP page of supplier registration provide link of this folder with BSP page development.

Regards,

NNK