Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Java instance startup failure

tolulope_okusaga
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear gurus,

the sap java instances was restarted and failed to work after wards, below is the content of the jcontrol log in the work directory.

[Thr 4] Sat Aug 21 08:02:43 2010

[Thr 4] ***LOG Q0I=> NiPConnect: connect (146: Connection refused) [nixxi.cpp 2513]

[Thr 4] *** ERROR => NiPConnect: SiConnect failed for hdl 3 / sock 13

(SI_ECONN_REFUSE/146; I4; ST; 192.168.220.9:3901) [nixxi.cpp 2513]

[Thr 4] *** ERROR => MsIAttachEx: NiBufConnect to MLPSAP/3901 failed (rc=NIECONN_REFUSED) [msxxi_mt.c 652]

[Thr 4] *** WARNING => Can't reconnect to message server (MLPSAP/3901) [rc = -100]-> reconnect [jcntrms_mt.c 368]

BR,

Tolu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

tolulope_okusaga
Participant
0 Kudos

The installation was wiped off and reinstalled.

Former Member
0 Kudos

check SAPJSF user id if it is locked in ABAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Java instance is not able to connect to the database. Check whether the database as well as DB services are up and running and then try to restart the JAVA instance. Hope this will solve ur issue.

Regards,

Varadharajan M

tolulope_okusaga
Participant
0 Kudos

Many thanks,

the installation is a stand alone, the ABAP system is working fine.

BR,

Tolu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This doesn't give much info, Please provide more infor from std_server0, jcontrol files and default trace files.

Regards,

Vamshi.

tolulope_okusaga
Participant
0 Kudos

Many thanks,

the log i sent early is from the dev_jcontrol

the std_server0 does not have any error.

BR,

Tolu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Error clearly shows that it is not being able to connect to Message Server. I don't know which OS you are using. Check the process SCS<INSTNO> in OS. Whether this is up or not. For Unix (AIX), we normally check it through ps -ef | grep SCS

Either your SCS is not up or existing shown process is having some problem. If you don't find any process SCS then start SCS and JAVA will be up. And if SCS is already running, then close the same or kill the same and then start it again. It should resolve your problem.

Thanks.

tolulope_okusaga
Participant
0 Kudos

Many thanks,

I went through the process however it the portal page did not load/open.