cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration of Punch-out catalog with SRM 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

We need to integrate the puch-out catalog with SRM system 7.0. Can anyone please guide me with what are the settings required in OCI & how are they done.Other than the normal web-settings, are there any other extra settings required? If there is any documentation available on SAP website, then pls let me know.

Help is highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

bhakti

Edited by: bhakti joshi on Aug 22, 2010 11:26 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

Thanks again for the clarification. I will search for notes & also make appropraite changes. If any other help is required, I will get back to you.

Thanks & Regards,

Bhakti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

There is another external catalog that needs to be intergrated. But, the vendor suggests that his catalog is not OCI compliant. Can you please guide me how can we verify if the catalog is OCI compliant or not. And if it is not OCI - compliant, then is there any way by which we can make the catalog OCI compliant.

Regards,

Bhakti.

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhakti,

Please look through recent threads on this foru mand you wil lsee a response from Masa which defines in a nutshell the requirements of OCI compliance for external catalogs, I also attach the OCI 4.0 guidelines so that this external vendor has details of the fileds and their formats which should be delivered in the HTML return form.

Regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

Thanks again for the help. I got the document from one of your older threads also. Yes, I am also searching some threads with similar information & I found one. But in that MASA had referred to settings just till SRM 5.0 to make the vendor catalog OCI compliant.

Can these steps be same for SRM 7.0. Since, we are using SRM 7.0.

Regards,

Bhakti

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhakti,

SRM 5.0 and 7.0 are both reliant on OCI 4.0 so the integration (along with the notes I provided) is the same.

Regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

Thanks for confirming the validation of the guide. I really appricate your help.

Regards,

Bhakti

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi bhakti

Look into notes [1287412 |https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1287412]and [1321672|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1321672]

Regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

Thanks alot for your help. The notes are quite helpful. But, there is some issue with the return URL field. Could you send me a screen shot or the format in which the Return URL needs to be maintained.

Thnaks,

Bhakti

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhakti,

The return URL or HOOK_URL foeld is always blank, it is filled at runtime based on the other parameters available in the call structure like URL / Caller / Target / Returntarget etc.

If you have an issue with data return it may be that you need to bypass the inbound handler, in this case a new parameter is entered into the call structure bypassinboundhandler = x or similar, search for notes on inbound and outbound handler in SRM 7.0 and you will find additional detail here.

Regards,

Jason