cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

batch determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am designing a report which will give list of deliveries where No batch is assigned.

After i get the list of deliveires,my requirement is that Batch determiantion will be run for these deliveries using a specific criterion.

If no batch found, i should run batch determination again using one more criterion to find suitable batch .

So my query is that is it possible to have backgorund batch determination in this case for deliveries when necessary criterion is entered?

Basically i have to trigger batch determination in one shot for all these deliveries.

Is there anyway to achieve this?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a requirement in a our custom program to simulate the standard Batch determination that happens in transaction VL02N for deliveries.

I need to simulate the following steps in our custome program where after selecting radio button 'determine Batch'system should search available batches.:

Go to transaction VL02n, Select one of the line items and click on the Batch Determination icon which is at the bottom. It goes to a new screen were we have the list of Batches, we need to now click on the COPY button. Finally hit Save.

All this needs to be done with the help of a BAPI or a Function module or some code in my program.

Please provide your inputs.

Appreciate your help in this regard.

Thanks

harry_wu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here is the function module for batch determination.

VB_BATCH_DETERMINATION.

You can set Break point at this FM and then operate on VL02n -> refresh batch determination. Then you can see how system pass parameter to this FM and what's the return result. This would help you to know how to use this FM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a requirement in a our custom program to simulate the standard Batch determination that happens in transaction VL02N for deliveries.

I need to simulate the following steps in our custome program where after selecting radio button 'determine Batch'system should search available batches.:

Go to transaction VL02n, Select one of the line items and click on the Batch Determination icon which is at the bottom. It goes to a new screen were we have the list of Batches, we need to now click on the COPY button. Finally hit Save.

All this needs to be done with the help of a BAPI or a Function module or some code in my program.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks