cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.0 Confirmation remians in status Approved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

we have SRM 7.0 ECS implemneted. when we create confirmation in SRM , the GR is created successfully in backend and in the SC and PO history i can see the numbers too, however confirmation in SRM still remains with status "Approved".

the status is not chnaged to "Posted to the Backend".

I have job CLEAN_REQREQ_UP And BBP_GET_STATUS_2 scheduled and they are running fine.

when i run manually the report CLEAN_REQREQ_UP the status of teh confirmation is changed to "Posted to the Backend".

it was all working fine sometime back and recently this has started , don't know what chnages has caused this , but definitely we have implemented may OSS Notes.

Any reason why the background job "CLEAN_REQREQ_UP " is not working properly.

also in bbp_pd for the confirmation i have an error message BBP_IV 080 "Enter quantity too high..." when i run CLEAN_REQREQ_UP manually the status is corrected and the error is removed too ..

cheers

Iftekhar Alam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Iftekhar,

Check R/3 IDoc status for corresponding confirmation is the good one ('53' i think - green light - and not '51' - yellow light).

If not, this could explain why CLEAN_REQREQ_UP report does not delete corresponding entry in BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB table. As a consequence, confirmation status cannot be updated.

For SC history confirmation numbering, is it the one from SRM or from R/3 ?

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent,

The idoc status is 53. the idocs were getting posted and hecne we the GR documnet were created succeessfully.

The issue is resolved now by rescheduling the jon CLEAN_REQREQ_UP.

bit strange behaviour at that time but all is working fine now.

cheers

Iftekhar Alam