cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

screen layout for stock movement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I am moveing stock from QC to unrestriced useing 321 in MIGO/transfer posting/other, error message tells me this movement needs a movement reason. But I could find the field to enter this information. Should I configure the screen layout to make the field appear?

Please advise

Thanks,

L

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your answers.

I 've configured per what you have suggested. However, When I try to do transfer posting in MIGO using code 321, I couldn't find any filed to input my reasons, Also document is not able to be post with error message " movement reason is required".

In another word, I am not able to post the document without inputting a reason, but I don't know where to input these reason even though I 've maintain the reason in configuration.

Please advise,

Thanks,

L

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try OMBS Tcode. You can control the reason for movement by making it required against the movement type.

1. Goto OMBS

2. Click on reason for movement.

3. See it mvmt type 321 is there or not.

4. Add 321 mvt type (If not present earlier). You can add reasons as per your requirement. Save.

5. come out and click on control reason.

6. Make 321 mvt type required. Mark Reason field + for this. Save.

Also the control reason for 321 is " entry in this field is req"

Hope this will help you to resolve your query.

Regards,

Krishna O

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check your input settings in tcode OMJN and change the same as per requirement also check your settings in OMJJ (Mvt type 321) and Field selection (enjoy transaction).

Regards

Sanjay