cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Soap responce error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have done proxy to SOAP scenario and we are getting the below error in the responce could you please help me what might be the error.

MP: Exception caught with cause com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: SOAP: response message contains an error XIAdapter/PARSING/ADAPTER.SOAP_EXCEPTION - soap fault: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. ---> System.Exception: Error updating the network events ---> System.Exception: Error when updating feature ---> System.Exception: ConnectionObject with SapId: 9001646701 not found at .WEB.MessageManager.RetrieveFeatureGeometry(Boolean coordsSpecified) at .WEB.MessageManager.UpdateSAPFeature(IInboundMessage message, Boolean coordsSpecified)

Exception caught by adapter framework: SOAP: response message contains an error XIAdapter/PARSING/ADAPTER.SOAP_EXCEPTION - soap fault: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. ---> System.Exception: Error updating the network events ---> System.Exception: Error when updating feature ---> System.Exception: ConnectionObject with SapId: 9001646701 not found .WEB.MessageManager.RetrieveFeatureGeometry(Boolean coordsSpecified) at .MessageManager.UpdateSAPFeature(IInboundMessage message, Boolean coordsSpecified) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- a

SOAP: response message contains an error XIAdapter/PARSING/ADAPTER.SOAP_EXCEPTION - soap fault: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. ---> System.Exception: Error updating the network events ---> System.Exception: Error when updating feature ---> System.Exception: ConnectionObject with SapId: 9001646701 not found at .MessageManager.RetrieveFeatureGeometry(Boolean coordsSpecified) at .WEB.MessageManager.UpdateSAPFeature(IInboundMessage message, Boolean coordsSpecified) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at .WEB.MessageManager.UpdateSAPFeature(IInboundMessage message, Boolean coordsSpecified) at .WEB.GISUpdateService.UpdateGISNetworkEvents(GISNetworkEventsMessage networkEventInfo) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at .WEB.GISUpdateService.UpdateGISNetworkEvents(GISNetworkEventsMessage networkEventInfo) --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

Delivery of the message to the application using connection SOAP_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: SOAP: response message contains an error XIAdapter/PARSING/ADAPTER.SOAP_EXCEPTION - soap fault: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. ---> System.Exception: Error updating the network events ---> System.Exception: Error when updating feature ---> System.Exception: ConnectionObject with SapId: 9001646701 not found at .WEB.MessageManager.RetrieveFeatureGeometry(Boolean coordsSpecified) at .WEB.MessageManager.UpdateSAPFeature(IInboundMessage message, Boolean coordsSpecified).

Please help me.

Thanks and Regards,

Naveen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the problem is with the webservice.

Contact the WS team and ask them if the service is working fine.

Also try doing an independent test and see if the results are fine.

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2008/01/08/troubleshooting--rfc-and-soap-scenarios-updated-on-20042009

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sabarish,

Thanks for your valuable information.

Is this a data problem or problem with the web service.I just want to confirm.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Naveen

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I cannot tell if it is a data problem since i dont know what WS you are using.

But you can try to test the WS using SOAPUI and see if it responding back successfully.

this is a simple test to confirm is the service is fine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks vijay,

i will using SOAPUI.

Thanks for your quick help.

Regards,

Naveen.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

>...Server was unable to process request....

It looks like the web server could not process the request. The reason is not clear.

Try to pickup the response message from Communcication Channel Monitoring to get more details.

Next test the service e.g. with SOAP UI to assure that the service is working. If it works use the same values in PI.

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Udo,

Thanks for reply.....i will do that

Thanks and Regards,

Naveen.