Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profarma Invoice

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Pls provide the possible solution for the below scenario..

My client doing Profarma Billing/Invoice for its deliveries fortnightly, let say have 15 deliveries of 15 different days (1st Aug to 15 Aug) and take a collective invoice (profarma Invoice), lets say value is Rs, 10,000. (Invoice No 001)

At the end of the month he take again all the 30 deliveries of 30 days and take a collective invoice, lets say Rs. 20,000. (Invoice No 002).

Now as per contract he wants on the script that Total invoice 20, 000 minus 10,000. Because my client send first invoice to the customer although it was a profarma.

is there any standard procedure or will use abap for this script only..

Rgds

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Issue resolves.

On 2nd invoice in text type user will right the amount and same will be displayed in the script just for information purpose.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Proforma Invoice does not generate any accounting documents, in fact you can do n number of proforma invoices of the same Order/Delivery.

For what you wrote I think that you rather want to do a monthy invoice that also has information of a partial invoice for the first 2 weeks.

If you do the first invoice as proforma you wont have any trouble making a monthly invoice, since all the deliveries will still be pending for invoicing.

On the other hand if you want to do 2 invoices, I will just just add a note on the second invoice stating that the first 2 weeks were already invoiced.

Regards,

Carlos