cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question IDoc to File Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

Many thanks for your help on testing my IDoc with transaction WE19, its rocking now.

Even on WE05 and WE02 every thuing is looking good.

I just configured my EDIDC correctly with the right Receiver port and Partner no: And

on my Sender side I didnot put the port, I just put the same Partner no that is on my Receiver and the Part Type (LS).

Then select -> "Standard Outbound Processing"

On SM58 i can seen all the IDocs created by me.

I have one more problem when testing on sxmb_moni, I get error: No messages available for selection.

what could be a proble?

Thanks

Yonela

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hope there are no errors in SM58 in R3.

Also make use of the below references to conclude on your issue;

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/xi/sapR3%28Idocs%29ToXI--Steps+Summarized&

Configuration steps required for posting idoc's(XI) -

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/02/23/configuration-steps-required-for-posting-idocsxi

ALE configuration for pushing idocs from SAP to XI -

/people/swaroopa.vishwanath/blog/2007/01/22/ale-configuration-for-pushing-idocs-from-sap-to-xi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yonela,

>On SM58 i can seen all the IDocs created by me.

This means they are stucking there, may be because the coudnt reach PI, may be because PI couldnt process them. Which error msg do you have? Please test the SM59 destinatin from SAP to PI (which are used for the IDocs) but as well the PI destination (from your IDX1 port) to SAP (which is used to get the meta data).

>I have one more problem when testing on sxmb_moni, I get error: No messages available for selection. what could be a proble?

This is not an error, just a statement, that your selection resutl is empty (no message reached integration engine).

Regards,

Udo

vkaushik82
Active Participant
0 Kudos

If i rightly understand you are talking about sm58 SAP system.

it seems IDOC have not reached SAP PI system its still stuck in SM58 of SAP.

Check if you have any error in sm58.