Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which UME action gives access to the security inbox?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi forum,

Which UME action gives access to the security inbox? With security inbox i mean all requests that are awaiting approval at stages with security as approver determinator. Normaly the role AESecurity contains the authorizations required.

We are using customized roles for the role owners, but now they approve requests at the security stage. Which UME actions do I need to remove?

Kind Regards,

Vit Vesely

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vit -

Does your custom role owner UME role have the 'CreateSAPUser' action assigned to it? If I'm not mistaken that is the specific action that CUP uses to determine who has access to approve requests that are at a workflow stage using the standard 'Security' approver determinator. By default, this action is contained in the 'AEADMIN' and 'AESecurity' UME roles.

Regards,

Rob Robeson

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Vit,

sounds more like a staging/workflow problem than a authorization problem!

Did you check your workflow-paths and security stage settings?

best regards,

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vit -

Does your custom role owner UME role have the 'CreateSAPUser' action assigned to it? If I'm not mistaken that is the specific action that CUP uses to determine who has access to approve requests that are at a workflow stage using the standard 'Security' approver determinator. By default, this action is contained in the 'AEADMIN' and 'AESecurity' UME roles.

Regards,

Rob Robeson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot